A economic selection for water heating and process heating.
Scope of delivery
- Evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle,
Pitched roof, flat roof
Advantages and benefits
- Long operating life time but low in maintenance costs and repair requirements.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Short amortization rate.
- Customized product solutions.
- Applicable for regions with different temperature environment.
- High-quality stainless steel in the inner tank to continuously maintain a good water quality.
|Type || ||LPC 58-1825||LPC 58-1830||LPC 58-1850|
|Outer tank*, side and bottom frames||Material||Alumium alloy / SUS 304|
|Inlet & outlet dimension||mm||25||25||25|
|Grid dimensions (length X height X depth)||mm||2160X1935X158||2560X1935X158||3670X2160X158|
|Gross surface area||M2||4||4.8||7.6|
|Vacuum tubes||mm||Ø 58 X 1800||Ø 58 X 1800||Ø 58 X 1800|
|Gap between the tubes||mm||80||80||80|
|Evacuated tubes no. ||No. ||25/Vertical||30/Vertical||50/Horizontal|
|Max. Working pressure||Bar||0.5||0.5||0.5|