For water, space and process heating and solar cooling.
Scope of DeliveryFully pre-assembled unit comprising
- 6, 9, 12, 15 or 18 evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle
- manifold with direct flow heat conduction unit and dry tube connection
Collectors are packed in individual boxes. In addition, there is a sun protection sheet over the evacuated tubes.
- Pitched roof, flat roof, on-wall
Advantages and benefits
- Short installation times due to complete pre-assembled collectors.
- Simple and reliable connection technology in order to extend several collectors side by side through pre-assembled screw connections. Further tubing and an extensive thermal insulation is not necessary.
- Integrated return pipe and highly efficient thermal insulation.
- Manageable module sizes for a very high performance and a quick and easy installation.
- Flow and return pipes may be fitted on the left or the right side of the manifold.
- High flexibility due to the different widths and lengths of the collectors.
- Quick and easy exchange of the evacuated tubes without using any tools.
- Low pressure loss allows several modules to be connected in series
- Minimum of soldering points ensures a high leakage safety
- Well-known indestructibility of Ritter Solar tubes confirmed by the hailstone test DIN EN 12975-2
- High energy yield in the transitional period and winter
- In wintery conditions with a 400 W/m² irradiation and 0 °C air temperature at a temperature of 20 °C, Ritter Solar evacuated tube collectors already have a higher energy yield than flat collectors.
- Extremely low heat loss due to the high vacuum.
- Outstanding design.
|Series || ||CPC 1506||CPC 1512||CPC 1518|
|Number of evacuated tubes || ||6||12||18|
|η0 in relation to aperture, EN 12975||%||64.2||64.2||64.2|
|A1 with wind, in relation to aperture||W/(m2K)||0.89||0.89||0.89|
|A2 with wind, in relation to aperture||W/(m2K2)||0.001||0.001||0.001|
(location Wurzburg, Germany, reference area 3 m2)
(location Wurzburg, Germany, reference area 5 m2)
|Grid dimensions (length X height X depth)||M||0.70 X 1.64 X 0.1||1.39 X 1.64 X 0.1||208 X 1.64 X 0.1|
|Gross surface area||M2||1.15||2.28||3.41|
|Max. Working overpressure||Bar||10||10||10|
|Max. Stagnation temperature. 1)||°C||272||272||272|
|Connection diameter, compression fitting||mm||15||15||15|
|Sensor sleeve||mm||6 || ||6|
|Collector material||Al / Cu / glass / silicone / PBT / EPDM / TPE|
|Glass tube material||Borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Selective absorber coating material||Aluminium nitride|
|Glass tube (Ø ext. /Ø int. /wall thickn. /tube lgth. )||mm||47/37/1.6/1500|
|Colour (aluminium frame profile, anodised)||Aluminium grey|
|Colour (plastic parts)||Black|
|Thermal shock test / ITW test number||06COL513/1|
|Hailstone test according to DIN EN 12975-2 / TUV test number||435/142448|
|EC type examination||Z-IS-DDK-MUC-07-08-100029919-003|