for water heating, available with 100 -300 L tank.
Scope of delivery
- aluminum, brackets,
- vacuum tubes with heat pipes.
- Pitched roof, flat roof.
Advantages and benefits
- High-quality stainless steel in the inner tank to continuously maintain a good water quality.
- Easy installation and low maintenance cost of heat pipes and vacuum tubes.
- Stable operating without tube scaling or pipe explosion risk.
- Fast system starting, high energy yield and low heat loss.
- Prssurized system operating which is suitable for different installation methods.
| Series|| ||HP 100L||HP 200L ||HP 300L |
| Series number|| ||HP 100L-SS||HP 150L-SS||HP 300L-SS|
| Tank capacity ||L ||100||200 ||300 |
| Material inner tank||material / mm||Stainless Steel SUS304 / 1.2 / Diameter 420|
| Material outer tank||material / mm||White painted steel or stainless steel / 0.31 /Diameter 500|
| Side cover||material||Blue painted steel or stainless steel|
| Insulation||material / mm||Polyurethane / 40|
| Bracket||material/ thickness||Aluminum alloy or Galvanized sheet|
| Bracket inclination||degree||30|
| Type of evacuated tubes||mm||3-target blue tube, φ 58 x 1800 mm & heat pipe|
| Evacuated heat pipes||no||10|| 20|| 30|
| Rated operating pressure||Mpa|| 0.6|
| Other parts|| || Provision for electrice heating and anod protection|