* High system efficiency without light pollution.
For water and space heating.
Scope of Delivery
Fully pre-assembled unit comprising
- evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle
- manifold with direct flow heat conduction unit and dry tube connection
Collectors are packed in individual boxes. In addition, there is a sun protection sheet over the evacuated tubes.
- Pitched roof, flat roof, horizontal
Advantages and benefits
- Specially developed for applications that require horizontally mounting.
- Short installation times due to complete pre-assembled collectors.
- Simple and reliable connection technology in order to extend several collectors side by side through pre-assembled screw connections. Further tubing and an extensive thermal insulation is not necessary
- Integrated return pipe and highly efficient thermal insulation.
- Manageable module sizes for a very high performance and a quick and easy installation.
- Flow and return pipes may be fitted on the left or the right side of the manifold.
- High flexibility due to the different widths and lengths of the collectors.
- Quick and easy exchange of the evacuated tubes without using any tools.
- Low pressure loss allows several modules to be connected in series
- Minimum of soldering points ensures a high leakage safety
- Well-known indestructibility of Ritter Solar tubes confirmed by the hailstone test DIN EN 12975-2
- High energy yield in the transitional period and winter
- In wintery conditions with a 400 W/m² irradiation and 0 °C air temperature at a temperature of 20 °C, Ritter Solar evacuated tube collectors already have a higher energy yield than flat collectors.
- Extremely low heat loss due to the high vacuum.
- Outstanding design.
| Series|| || U1521|
| Number of evacuated tubes|| || 21|
| η in relation to aperture, EN 12975|| % || 74.5|
| c1 with wind, in relation to aperture|| W/(m2k)|| 2.007|
| c2 with wind, in relation to aperture|| W/(m2k2)|| 0.005|
| Yield forecast|
(location Wurzburg, Germany, reference area 3 m2)
| kWh/m2a|| 780|
| Yield forecast|
(location Wurzburg, Germany, reference area 5 m2)
| kWh/m2a|| 619|
| Grid dimensions (length x height x depth)|| m|| 1.45 x 1.64 x 0.10|
| Gross surface area|| m2|| 2.32|
| Aperture area|| m2|| 1.33|
| Collector contents|| l|| 2.5|
| Weight|| kg|| 51|
| Max. working overpressure|| bar|| 10|
| Max. stagnation temperature.1)|| °C|| 220|
| Connection diameter, compression fitting|| mm|| 15|
| Sensor sleeve|| mm||6|
| Collector material|| Al / Cu / glass / silicone / PBT / EPDM / TPE|
| Glass tube material|| borosilicate glass 3.3|
| Selective absorber coating material|| aluminium nitride|
| Glass tube (Ø ext./Ø int./wall thickn./tube lgth.)|| mm||47/37/1.6/1500|
| Colour (aluminium frame profile, anodised)|| aluminium grey|
| Colour (plastic parts)|| black|
| Thermal shock test / ITW test number|| 06COL517|
| Hailstone test according to DIN EN 12975-2 / TUV test number|| 435/142448|
| EC type examination|| Z-IS-DDK-MUC-07-08-100029919-003|
| DIN CERTCO registration number|| 011-7S1990 R|