for water heating, available with 80L, 150L, 200L and 300L tank.
Scope of delivery
- galvanized sheet brackets,
- heat pipe collector.
- Pitched roof, flat roof.
Advantages and benefits
- Easy installation, low maintenance cost and elegant appearance.
- The special designed system bracket can be applied for both flat roof and pitched roof.
- Building-integrated solar water heating application with a flexible tank system.
- Fast system starting, high energy yield and low heat loss.
- High-quality stainless steel in the inner tank to continuously maintain a good water quality.
- Inner tank is suitble for high pressure conditions.
|Series || ||PS-150L-SS ||PS-200L-22 || PS-300L-SS |
|Tank capacity||L||150 ||200||300 |
|Material inner tank||material / mm||Stainless steel 304 2B / 1.2 / Diameter 385|
|Insulation of tank||material / mm||Polyurethane / 47.5|
|Material outer tank||material / mm||Sliver gray painted steel / 0.4 / Diameter 480|
|Bracket||material||Galvanized sheet / 1.5mm|
|Type of collector|| ||HP collector R1818||HP collector R1824|| HP collector R1836|
|Type of evacuated tubes|| mm||φ 58 x 1800 mm evacuated tube & heat pipe|
|Evacuated heat pipes|| no ||18 || 24|| 36|
|Aperture area|| m2|| 1.821||2.429||3.036|
|Gross area || m2 || 2.708||3.567||4.427|
|Rated operating pressure || Mpa || 0.6|