- Type: Vacuum Solar Collector
- Pipe Material: Glass
- Application: Water Heater, Solar Thermal, Air Conditioning System
1. Evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle and consisting of two concentric glass tubes and an evacuated gap to prevent heat loss.
2. Highly selective absorber layer on the inner glass tubes (AI/AIN,) which enables an optimum energy yield.
3. Aluminium heat transfer plate to provide an optimum heat transfer medium system.
4. U-shaped stainless steel pipes are transporting the extracting heat effectively.
6. Compression ring fitting (Ø 12 mm) for flow and return which enable a safe and easy-to-install pipework connections.
7. In order to increase the efficiency of the evacuated tubes, a highly reflecting, weather-proof CPC-reflector (Compound Parabolic Concentrator) is placed behind the evacuated tubes.
CPC-reflector made in Germany