Evacuated Tube Solar Collector System
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2 Million Square Meters Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CPC1506
- Application: Water Heater, Solar Thermal, Air Conditioning System, Space Heating/Cooling
- Origin: Jinan, Shandong, China
- Type: U Pipe
- Pipe Material: Glass
- HS Code: 84199010
Fully pre-assembled unit comprisingors are packed in individual boxes. In addition, there is a sun protection sheet over the evacuated tubes.
- 6, 9, 12, 15 or 18 evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle
- manifold with direct flow heat conduction unit and dry tube connection
- Pitched roof, flat roof, on-wall
Advantages and benefits
- Short installation times due to complete pre-assembled collectors.
- Simple and reliable connection technology in order to extend several collectors side by side through pre-assembled screw connections. Further tubing and an extensive thermal insulation is not necessary.
- Integrated return pipe and highly efficient thermal insulation.
- Manageable module sizes for a very high performance and a quick and easy installation.
- Flow and return pipes may be fitted on the left or the right side of the manifold.
- High flexibility due to the different widths and lengths of the collectors.
- Quick and easy exchange of the evacuated tubes without using any tools.
- Low pressure loss allows several modules to be connected in series
- Minimum of soldering points ensures a high leakage safety
- Well-known indestructibility of Ritter Solar tubes confirmed by the hailstone test DIN EN 12975-2
- High energy yield in the transitional period and winter
- In wintery conditions with a 400 W/m² Irradiation and 0 ° C air temperature at a temperature of 20 ° C, Ritter Solar evacuated tube collectors already have a higher energy yield than flat collectors.
- Extremely low heat loss due to the high vacuum.
- Outstanding design.
|Number of evacuated tubes||6|
|η0 in relation to aperture, EN 12975||%||64.2|
|a1 with wind, in relation to aperture||W/(m 2 k)||0.89|
|a2 with wind, in relation to aperture||W/(m 2 k 2 )||0.001|
(location Wurzburg, Germany, reference area 3 m 2 )
|kWh/m 2 a||651|
(location Wurzburg, Germany, reference area 5 m 2)
|kWh/m 2 a||589|
|Grid dimensions (length x height x depth)||m||0.70 x 1.64 x 0.1|
|Gross surface area||m 2||1.15|
|Aperture area||m 2||1.0|
|Max. working overpressure||bar||10|
|Max. stagnation temperature.1)||°C||272|
|Connection diameter, compression fitting||mm||15|
|Collector material||Al / Cu / glass / silicone / PBT / EPDM / TPE|
|Glass tube material||borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Selective absorber coating material||aluminum nitride|
|Glass tube (Ø ext./Ø int./wall thickn./tube lgth.)||mm||47/37/1.6/1500|
|Color (aluminum frame profile, anodized)||aluminum grey|
|Color (plastic parts)||black|
|Thermal shock test / ITW test number||06COL513/1|
|Hailstone test according to DIN EN 12975-2 / TUV test number||435/142448|
|EC type examination||Z-IS-DDK-MUC-07-08-100029919-003|
|DIN CERTCO registration number||011-7S1948 R|