for water heating, available with 100, 150 and 200 l tank.
Scope of delivery
- stainless steel / galvanized sheet brackets,
- evacuated heat pipes.
- Pitched roof, flat roof.
Advantages and benefits
- High-quality stainless steel in the inner tank to continuously maintain a good water quality.
- Long operating life tim but low in maintenance costs and repair requirements.
- High energy yield and low heat loss due to the high vacuum of the evacuated tubes and PU insulation HFC245-FA.*
- Inner tank is suitable for high pressure conditions.
| Series|| || HP 100L||HP 150L ||HP 200L ||HP 300L |
| Series number|| || HP 100L-SS||HP 150L-SS|| HP 150L-SS||HP 300L-SS|
| Tank capacity ||L || 100||150 ||200 ||300 |
| Material inner tank||material / mm|| Stainless Steel SUS304 / 1.2 / Diameter 365|
| Material outer tank||material / mm|| White painted steel or stainless steel / 0.31 /Diameter 470|
| Side cover||material|| Blue painted steel or stainless steel|
| Insulation||material / mm|| Polyurethane / 50|
| Bracket||material/ thickness|| Stainless Steel 2B / 1.2mm or Galvanized sheet / 1.5mm|
| Bracket inclination||degree|| 30|
| Type of evacuated tubes||mm|| 3-target blue tube, φ 58 x 1800 mm & heat pipe|
| Evacuated heat pipes||no|| 10|| 15|| 20|| 30|
| Rated operating pressure||Mpa|| 0.6|
| Other parts|| || Provision for electrice heating and anod protection|