for water heating available with a 100, 200 and 300 l tank.
Scope of delivery
- aluminum brackets,
- evacuated tubes.
- Pitched roof, flat roof.
Advantages and benefits
- Cost-effective solar water heating solution.
- Long operating life tim but low in maintenance costs and repair requirements.
- Short amortization rate.
- Customized solar water heating solutions.
- High energy yield and low heat loss due to the high vacuum of the evacuated tubes and PU insulation HFC245-FA.*
- High-quality stainless steel in the inner tank to continuously maintain a good water quality.
* for other tank capicity and inner tank material, please contact the sales managers.
|Series|| || LPPCA-100L|| LPPCA-200L|| LPPCA-200L || LPPCA-300L|
|Series number|| || CA47-1515|| CA47-1530|| CA58-1820|| CP58-1830|
|Tank capacity|| l|| 100|| 200 || 200 || 300|
|Material inner tank|| material/mm|| Stainless steel or modified PP/ 350|| Stainless steel or modified PP/ 350|| Stainless steel or modified PP/ 350|| Stainless steel or modified PP/ 350|
|Material outer tank|| material/mm|| Painted steel/450|| Painted steel/450|| Painted steel/450|| Painted steel/450|
|Insulation|| material|| Polyurethane|| Polyurethane|| Polyurethane|| Polyurethane|
|Inclination|| degree|| 30/42|| 30/42|| 30/42|| 30/42|
|Aperture area || m2|| 1|| 2|| 2|| 3|
|Type of evacuated tubes || mm|| Ø 47 x 1500|| Ø 47 x 1500|| Ø 58 x 1800|| Ø 58 x 1800|
|Evacuated tubes || No.|| 15|| 30|| 20|| 30|